House of Honey Božnar
The House of Honey Božnar is located in the beautiful and clean environment of the Polhov Gradec hills. The pristine nature, rich natural and cultural heritage, numerous possibilities for walks and one-day trips and a visit paid to the House of Honey Božnar are only some of the reasons for coming to Polhov Gradec.
Based on the 30 years of experience in the field of production and processing of bee products the House of Honey Božnar can offer customers only the best from a beehive. In addition to honey, pollen, gelee royale, propolis and wax a customer can find also many other products where honey is used as a basis or a sweetener. Prices of the products are favourable. You will certainly remember a visit to the House of Honey Božnar because of the tasting of many different kinds of excellent honey, honey liqueur, honey biscuits and chocolate made with honey and pollen and many other products. They will be glad to share their knowledge about bees and their products with you. As the House of Honey Božnar is integrated into the tourism of Polhov Gradec and its surroundings they can organise also guided tours of Polhov Gradec and the museums or an unforgettable event in the Mansion of Polhov Gradec as it is “Tea with the Count Blagaj”. Several inns in the vicinity offer excellent dishes with honey or you can order a “bundle of treats from the Blagaj country” where honey products cannot be missing.
• Lectures or short explanations about bees, bee-keeping and bee products. Presentations are adjusted to the age of a visiting group.
• Tastings of various kinds of honey and honey products
• Professionally guided tastings of honey and honey products
• Workshops on honey wax
• Purchase of honey products at favourable prices
• Organisation of a guided tour of Polhov Gradec and the museums in the Mansion of Polhov Gradec
• Organisation of “Tea with Count Blagaj”
• Bundle of treats from the Blagaj country
• Visits can be adapted to the wishes and needs of the visitors.
Do not hesitate and book before others and spend unforgettable moments in the world of bees and their products.